- “FreeCustomWebsite.com”: The primary service provider, FreeCustomWebsite.com Inc., its employees or affiliates.
- “Client” or “Clients” or “The Client”: The company or individual requesting the services of FreeCustomWebsite.com.
- “Service” or “Services”: Physical or digital work, products, goods, data, designs, artwork, time, hosting, materials, equipment, etc., provided by FreeCustomWebsite.com.
Free Custom Website
FreeCustomWebsite.com provides Services including the “Free Custom Website” service offering. By using this site, The Client agrees to the terms of this Service Agreement.
- FreeCustomWebsite.com may choose the site design based on the request of The Client and customize an existing site framework or build a new framework in order to create a Free Custom Website.
- FreeCustomWebsite.com may or may not elect to allow site changes to the recipient of a Free Custom Website either during site creation or after the site has been created at its own discretion. Site additions, subtractions, and site changes will be subject a billable rate.
- All content and media will be submitted by The Client and FreeCustomWebsite.com will not be held liable for any unauthorized use of copyright material.
- The Client will receive the ability to submit up to 5 pages for their website and will have the ability to provide content for the website as defined on www.freecustomwebsite.com/plans/.
- All Free Custom Websites will be hosted on the FreeCustomWebsite.com server and may not be removed for any reason. The Client agrees to host the Free Custom Website on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s servers for a minimum of 1 year from the original purchase date.
- After 12 months of hosting, The Client may choose to continue to host the Free Custom Website on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s servers or terminate all Services.
- After 36 months of hosting on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s servers, ownership of the Free Custom Website will be transferred to The Client. The Client may also choose to purchase ownership of the Free Custom Website by paying the remaining hosting cost, at any time.
- Free Custom Website hosting fees will be automatically debited from The Client on the day of purchase and on a monthly basis every 30 days thereafter.
- All Services will be suspended if payment is not received within 5 days of the due date. FreeCustomWebsite.com may elect to permanently remove Services and/or delete files after 30 days of non-payment.
Additional Services may be requested on a time and material basis. Services other than the Free Custom Website will require a formal quote from FreeCustomWebsite.com. An estimate or Statement of Work (SOW) will be outlined for Additional Services that fall under the scope of Additional Services. FreeCustomWebsite.com will determine whether an SOW is necessary. If an SOW is unnecessary, web designers will work on a time and material basis defined by customer support or web developers.
All Services rendered by FreeCustomWebsite.com are the copyrighted property of FreeCustomWebsite.com. Any unauthorized use of Services, including publishing designs and websites on other web servers, is prohibited unless express written consent is given by FreeCustomWebsite.com.
In situations where the client wishes to purchase items that include taxes, it is understood that any Federal, State or Local Taxes applicable shall be added to each invoice for Services or materials rendered under this agreement. The Client shall pay any such taxes unless a valid exemption certificate is furnished to FreeCustomWebsite.com for the state of use.
FreeCustomWebsite.com will not use or disclose The Client information, except as necessary to or consistent with providing the contracted Services, and will protect against unauthorized use. The Client also agrees not to disclose any of FreeCustomWebsite.com’s documents, material, or Services.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. It constitutes the entire Agreement between The Client and FreeCustomWebsite.com. Its terms and conditions shall prevail should there be any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted by The Client.
FreeCustomWebsite.com reserves the right to terminate the use of the Free Custom Website at any time without notice. FreeCustomWebsite.com will evaluate the content of the website and will never engage in publishing any material that is pornographic, illegal, violent, drug-related, or deemed immoral at the sole discretion of FreeCustomWebsite.com and its management.
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FreeCustomWebsite.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s web site are provided “as is”. FreeCustomWebsite.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FreeCustomWebsite.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FreeCustomWebsite.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s Internet site, even if FreeCustomWebsite.com or a FreeCustomWebsite.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FreeCustomWebsite.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FreeCustomWebsite.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FreeCustomWebsite.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FreeCustomWebsite.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FreeCustomWebsite.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FreeCustomWebsite.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FreeCustomWebsite.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.